Exciting announcement: We are reopening the studio and resuming in-person camps and lessons beginning June 1! We will be complying with all of the state and county’s regulations regarding reopening and social distancing (see detailed reopening plan below).
We will be continuing to monitor the progress of COVID-19 as well as the safety measures needed to ensure your safety. That being said, while we are planning to reopen in-person June 1, if the need arises over the next two weeks we may temporarily move back to Zoom classes/camps or operate on an A/B day in-person schedule if warranted to keep our community safe.
That being said, available spots in our Summer Dance Camps and classes are being limited. Please be sure to login and reserve your spaces ASAP so we can begin to plan spacing and staffing.
Since camps may reach full capacity and there may be students who still prefer to remain at home, we will also be live streaming our in-studio camps for those enrolled!
Thank you so much for your loyalty and flexibility during this time of uncertainty. Your continued support has meant the world to us. We are also immensely proud of our staff members for rising to the occasion and demonstrating their talent and love for teaching in new and creative online outlets. Our hope is that the online training served as a piece of normalcy during this season in which everything felt upside down.
That being said, we are on the edge of our seats, ready to jump back into dancing at the studio! Our plan is to transition back to in-person training at the studio beginning June 1.
The safety and well-being of our students and families is our top priority. We plan to comply with all of the guidelines given by Gov. Abbott, including capping occupancy at 25%. Out of abundance of caution, we also plan to implement the following measures to do our part to protect the safety of our students:
- Students will arrive and depart at staggered times;
- The lobby will be closed off from parent observation (drop-off and pick-up only);
- Student temperatures will be screened upon entry;
- Staff will screen health daily and determine if prudent to come teach;
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance/exit as well as throughout the studio;
- Staff will be provided with masks;
- Staff will be required to frequently sanitize and wash hands;
- We will implement social distancing of at least 6 feet for all students, using clear floor markers;
- We will implement extensive cleaning and sanitizing practices, including daily cleanings and cleanings between classes, camps, and lessons;
- Water fountains will be closed (students will bring their own water bottles);
While it is our hope that we will be able to continually roll-back restrictions as the summer goes on, we acknowledge that the COVID-19 progression will direct much of how that process will look. Please take into account that if the need arises, we may temporarily move back to online and Zoom classes/camps or operate on an A/B day in-person schedule if warranted to keep our community safe.